EDI Solutions for Food and Beverage Manufacturers
EDI requirements for food and beverage producers differ measurably. From grocery and big-box retailer EDI requirements specific to produce, baked goods, catch-weight items, etc. impact your EDI needs significantly. If you plan to engage suppliers, co-packers, co-manufacturers or 3PL warehouses, you quickly trip over crucial traceability and compliance requirements. In fact, The Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) requires food manufacturers to track and trace products through the entire lifecycle. Products need to be tracked and located quickly in the case of a recall. At Business Systems Integrators, we help sellers implement real-time EDI solutions to make traceability and compliance possible and increase the safety of our food. What is traceability? Traceability is the ability to trace each ingredient of a product through the entire supply chain. Tools like barcodes and mobile scanners provide the real-time tracking and reporting needed to comply with food safety regulations.
BSI EDI has you Covered With:
- • Prebuilt Integrations Ready-to-Go and Extensive Experience with Grocery Chains and Big-Box Retailers
- • Track products throughout the supply chain – traceability
- • Meet product safety and government compliance regulations
- • Better business decisions through real-time data and reporting
- • Custom solutions to fit business processes with traceable EDI flows with other members of your supply chain